In addition to career advising and mentorship provided within our program, our graduate students have access to all of the Biomedical Graduate Education student resources.
From accepting your offer through orientation, get started in the program.
Register for classes, check forms and deadlines, and find services such as the Academic Resource Center.
Review the pre-medical advising resources available to Physiology students.
Schedule an advising appointment, polish your resume, or browse job opportunities.
Ph.D. students and faculty from Georgetown and other universities share their research experiences.
Graduation & Commencement
Complete your studies and be recognized with your graduating class.
Manage your financial account, and find scholarships and other opportunities.
Outside of the classroom, connect with your peers and enjoy Georgetown’s campus and Washington, D.C.
Consult the Main Campus Academic Calendar for add/drop deadlines, exams, holidays and other important dates. GeorgeSquared students should also refer to the G² Summer Academic Calendar, which differs from the main calendar.
This program follows the academic rules and guidelines established in the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences Bulletin in addition to our program policies below. If you questions regarding academic or other policies in the Graduate School, please refer to the bulletin and the program-specific guidelines listed below before speaking with the program director or program coordinator.
- The student is responsible for registering for classes and must register for all coursework during designated registration times.
- The student is responsible for reconciling all outstanding charges on their student accounts before registering for courses or applying to graduate. Unreconciled accounts will place a hold on registration and/or graduation. The student should contact student accounts for assistance.
- During their last semester in the program, the student must apply to graduate.
- Students with personal or academic performance issues should contact the Program Director.
- Students requesting a letter of recommendation from the program should contact their assigned letter writer.
- Students needing a letter of enrollment verification should contact the Program Coordinator.